|Official Page:||Go to website|
|Last Update:||July 26, 2021|
v-calendar is a calendar plugin for VueJS and it is light-weight and dependency free plugin, which means, you don’t need to require another plugin in order to run this component.
v-calendar has many in-built features, such as:
- Show highlights, dots, bars and custom popovers.
- Week Numbers (Default Left Inside, ISO, Right and Outside Options).
- Responsive multi-row and column layouts.
- Supports dark mode.
- Date pickers (Single date, Date ranges).
- Time selection and timezone.
- Popovers w/ Custom Slots.
- Custom calendars (calendars using scoped slots).
How can I use it?
1. Install the calendar plugin with npm.
npm i --save v-calendar
2. Import the required component, like this.
import Vue from 'vue'; import VCalendar from 'v-calendar';
3. Register the component.
4. Create the template where the calendar will be displayed.