vue-qrcode-reader is a Vue.js 3 component that will help you, if you are looking to implement simple QR Code Reader in your project. This library has three components. Which are as following:
- QrcodeStream: This component enables your application to access the camera of the device of the user.
- QrcodeDropZone: This component creates the space where you can drag-drop the QR Code images to be decoded.
- QrcodeCapture: This component is a classic file upload field, instantly scanning all files you select.
The good thing about this library is, it is fully responsive means, your QR Code Reader will work on the all types of devices. And, it is easy to implement and you don’t need to write CSS for this.
How can I use it?
1. Install the library in your project with npm.
npm install vue-qrcode-reader
2. Import the components.
import Vue from "vue"; import VueQrcodeReader from "vue-qrcode-reader";
3. You can register the components globally.
4. Now, all components are automatically registered globally. Use kebab-case to reference them in your templates:
<qrcode-stream></qrcode-stream> <qrcode-drop-zone></qrcode-drop-zone> <qrcode-capture></qrcode-capture>